Saturday, February 16, 2008

Blah

I hate being sick and not feeling 100%. I doubt that anyone likes it, but I really can't stand it. Luckily, I am pretty healthy and don't come down with gunk often but something is working the immune system right now. I felt a tickle and cough in the throat last night and today I am oscillating between being uncomfortably hot and uncomfortably cold. Did I mention the lightheadedness and watery eyes? Boo being sick. I am trying to stay away from SteelerSteph and the baby. I can't imagine what it would be like if she was out of commission. I guess you can't breastfeed when you are sick so that would really suck for Sawyer. If one of us has to be funkified, I suppose I am the best candidate right now.

I took a 2 hour nap and then some Advil Cold and Sinus washed down with a dose of Emergen-C and I am feeling better... but I can feel the presence of the funk on the peripherals of my head. Will have to see how it goes. I should be more pumped because I finally loaded some money on Full Tilt today. The juice was about 11% by the time I purchased a $100 Visa pre-paid (5.95) and then it was not accepted on BoDog or PokerStars. Poop. Tired of railing, I bit the bullet and created an ePassport account. $5 more for their piece of the pie and I had $90 on Full Tilt. It would have been $95, but the "verification" process had a pending charge of $1.69 and I was not sure what was being charged by who so I only loaded $95. I will have to figure out what to do with $5 on a prepaid Visa... save it for the next one? :-) Not if I practice proper BR management.

Wish me luck heading off this gunk and perhaps I will be making a cameo at one of the blog-aments in the near future. See you there.

No comments: